March 10th, 2015
So you've decided to go ahead with the work! We can't wait to get started.
We want your appointment to go smoothly and be free of any unexpected surprises. Please take a minute to review the following information before we arrive.
- We may need to remove a fence panel or gate. If your yard has difficult access (no alleyway, narrow gates, etc.) we may require better access to increase our efficiency on the job (cheaper for you!) and removing a panel/gate serves to prevent damage to narrow access points when dragging branches to the chipper. We will replace the panel or gate when finished, back to the way it was.
- Please ensure all breakable items (lawn ornaments, etc.) are removed from the workspace area. We reserve the right to move items if we believe they are in jeopardy. However, if we fail to see a sensitive item that was not removed and the item(s) are subsequently damaged, Got Stump Inc. will not be held responsible for repair or replacement.
- We take responsibility for damages for things that cannot be easily moved. During the quotation process we take into account all the surrounding structures that may increase the time to perform the work properly. These challenges are worked into the price, yet we have specialized equipment and skills that keep costs lower and your property safe. Should an unforeseeable accident occur that is our fault, we will step up and make it right (yes, we have full insurance and WCB).
- Stump removal occurs a business day or two after tree removal (weather permitting). Because stump removal is a very quick process relative to tree removal, stumps are removed at a separate time to allow us to be efficient. If you are in a particular rush, please let us know.
- After we cut down a tree, we process it into firewood. You can keep the firewood from your tree, or if you don't have a use for it, we can arrange for it to be removed from your property. It may take up to a week for this to happen. If you need it gone faster or wish to keep it, please let us know.
If you have any questions as you prepare for our visit, please be in touch. We'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.